Black Jack is one of the most popular card games.
Each player plays against the dealer using chips with money value. The player places the bets on specially marked spots named “boxes”. The bet must fit into the required min and max on each particular table.
- If the player’s cards count is more than 21, his bet loses;
- If the dealers total count is more than 21, all the players’ bets win;
- Any player wins if his cards count is closer to 21 than dealers (but not over this point). In this case the player’s bets are paid 1:1;
- The players lose if their cards count is less than that of a dealer;
- If the player has the same card total as the dealer, no one wins and the player gets his bet back.
- Dealer gets his cards after all the players and has to draw to 16 or less and stand on 17 or more;
- Aces are counted as either 1 or 11, dressed cards as 10, and remaining cards according to their number values;
- Black Jack is a combination of first two cards equal to 21 (i.e. ace and ten or ace and any dressed card). Payment is settled at the rate of 3:2 but for the case when dealer has the same combination;
- Black Jack beats a score of 21.
After dealing first two cards on all boxes a player can refuse to continue playing on any box or boxes and lose 1/2 of the considered bets. It is possible only until the third card has come out from the shoe. I t is impossible if the first dealer’s card is an ace. Dealer is not to offer, “surrender” to the players.
After receiving first two cards on the entire boxes player can double his/her wager. Then, however, he can be hit with only one additional card. It is possible to double after dividing the hand. Dealer is not to offer double.
If the first two cards a player receives are of the same value, he/she may split them, placing a second wager of equal value on each card that he/she placed originally on his/her single hand and playing them as two different hands.
The player may only split to three hands per round, excluding a pair of aces that can be split just once. If a player splits a pair of aces, he/she can be hit with only one additional card for either ace. If player splits aces and one of the hand totals 21, this is not considered to be Black Jack, but 21.
If the first dealer’s card is an ace, player can insure his bets of dealer’s Black Jack. To do it, the player, after receiving first two cards, places a bet that doesn’t exceed a half of the total sum of all his bets on an insurance line. Minimum insurance bet is equal to the minimum cash-chip of the casino.
If the dealer does have Black Jack, the insurance pays 2:1.
If the dealer doesn’t have Black Jack, the player loses his/her insurance.
In case player has a Black Jack and dealer has an ace as the first card, dealer is to propose “even money”. It means payment at the rate 1:1.
Prize game at 777
|“77” of one suit is paid||0,5 :1||immediate payment|
|“777” of different suits||1 :1|
|“777” of one suit is paid||5:1|
|If the dealer draws Black Jack then “777” loses|
|If the player gets 21 of 5 cards and more, his bet is paid 1:1 immediately.|
|If the player gets 7 or more cards in sum not exceeding 21, his bet is paid 1:1 immediately. Then these bets are in a game as all the others until the end of a round.|
Up to three bets of different players can be placed on the hand against the dealer in a “box”. The total if these bets must not exceed the maximum limit set for the particular table.
Other players participating in a box may not influence the decisions of the player holding the respective hand while joining the box.
It is prohibited to touch the cards while playing as well as change the bets after dealing the cards.
If there is only one player at the table, then he has to play at least on two boxes as a considered rule.
Announced bets or bets in cash money are not accepted.
Manager’s decision is final in any dispute.